A'Marie Simply Clear Rapid 15% Spray Tan Solution
A'Marie Simply Clear NEW Rapid solution is a bronzer free, spray tan solution with no color guide.
15% Bronzer Free Rapid
ECO CERT DHA and is universal for all skin tones.
True 2-4 Hour Rinse off No longer!
Made In The USA
Simply Clear solution will give your client a natural brown tan based on their own natural undertones. This a very hydrating and long lasting tan that fades off perfectly.
Infused with White & Green Tea Extracts.
*We recommend using ample lighting when applying this solution to your clients. This solution is for experienced spray tan artists
Clear solution is in high demand and below are some of the reasons you would offer it to your clients:
- Brides/Bridesmaids not wanting the tan to transfer onto their dresses
- Clients that have allergies to cosmetic bronzers
- Clients with skin damage and sun spots that can excessively absorb traditional bronzers
- Clients with Eczema or Psoriasis
- Clients with larger pores can benefit from a clear solution on their face, legs and bikini are
- Clients that have to go to back work after their spray tan session and don't want to look like they just got a tan
Application: Apply one coat only
2 Hours- Natural Glow
2.5 Hours- Light to Medium Glow
3 Hours- Medium Glow
3.5 Hours- Medium to Deep Glow
4 Hours- Deep Glow
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Alcohol Denatured, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea Extract), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tea Extract), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Warning: This product does not contain sunscreens and does not protect against sunburn. UV exposure can lead to skin cancer and premature aging, even if you don’t experience burning. This product is designed for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and mucous membranes.